Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Not the best day



When I started photo 1, I did well. I don't mean to brag, but I did. My first assignment brought some of my favorite pictures ever- that I've taken, I mean. I didn't have to try, put much effort in. Photo taking came so... easily. Everything flowed seamlessly. 

I don't know what changed between then and now, but it's not easy anymore. It's hard to develop my own stuff. I messed up the film, I mess up my prints... Now I have an assignment I can't even bring myself to complete. I hope this is just a phase, something I need to overcome. I'm so used to everything being easy and I need to actua
lly put some effort in now, so I'm running scared. I can get over it and learn, if that's all this is (which I think is the case). 

Turns out, I meant to post this a very long time ago. I didn't, obviously. Oh well. :)

No comments: