Monday, November 10, 2008

And the lights from the buildings and cars...


This stemmed from a random trip with bestfriend's family to an upsetting UCLA football game. Though I'll be honest, it wasn't all disappointing. The Solid Gold Sound of the UCLA Marching band was wonderful, and both aurally and visually appealing. I'd love to show a picture of that, but I was forced to check my camera before entering. Ridiculous.

The day wasn't a total loss as far as photography is concerned, however. I was reunited with my loving Rebel, I had missed her so. I got an awesome shot of this random girl jumping in the air, she was crazy. She had these pom-poms, blue and gold obviously, and was dancing around in them. She was wearing a really cute hat, too. 


Aside from crazy jumping and twirling girls, I had some fun with slow shutter speeds and light. I don't know what it is about these kinds of pictures, but I totally love them. Must be the abstract lover in me. 

Till next time kids. :)

2 comments:

bonnie said...

that one blue pompom is pretty hot. you think you could put in a good word for me? or is he taken?

Emily said...

taken actually, sorry about that.
but i hear he's a swinger so... you never know.
i mean he's pretty cozy with the yellow pompom, too.